Pages

Friday, March 23, 2018

Oh Baby, sweet baby!

Hello my quilty friends, Today's quilt is a baby quilt. These quilt are so fun and sweet! This sweet quilt is for a little bundle of joy for one of my co- workers. I used the pattern from Ben Darby- "New Rising Star".
All I got from the Mother to be is they were looking into the colors Gray and blue. I hope she likes this! 
I love how Creative Stitching services quilt this for me. Above is my favorite block, just love the planet! 
I used a sweet and soft flannel for the backing. 
My label and a shot of my binding. 
Such a sweet fun little finish. Thanks for stopping by. Until I see you again wishing you Quilty Hugs~Heide 

linkys-
Finish Up Fridays.
Lets Bee social.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the colors and the quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! The quilting really ties it all together, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! The quilting really ties it all together, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool quilt!! That is a great pattern for a baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A shadow quilt!!!! My favourite! Great quilt especially with little to go on from the mother-to-be!

    ReplyDelete